RE-Carbon // active carbon
1000ml in resealable dispensing container
Ideal use of the activate carbon with Dreambox® - Media filter:
RE-Carbon // active carbon is an organic and inorganic absorber. (not for permanent use) !
RE-Carbon // active carbon is for occasional short-term use to extract toxins out of the basin/tank. (yellow substances/heavy metals)
Description and application:
- RE-Carbon // active carbon is a short term activated carbon, which has been designed and developed for the short highly effective use in reef aquariums. These high-purity washed steam-activated high filter charcoal produced from the best raw material for charcoal the lignin. Main field of application is the effective removal of yellow substances turbidity and harmful toxins of nettle and heavy metals in the Aquarium. Thus actually indispensable to the maintenance and clean up a saltwater/freshwater aquarium system.
- RE-Carbon // active carbon is an extremely low in phosphates and but highly effective in its binding capacity.
- RE-Carbon // active carbon is only conditionally suitable for continuous use should necessarily be replaced but after 7 days. We recommend using 2-4 to limit days.
- RE-Carbon // active carbon is suitable for fresh and sea water aquaria. The water is cleaned without too aggressively or too much to change the PH.
- RE-Carbon // active carbon is a german quality product.
The flow rates of the pellet-filter per hour (recommended):
80mm = 1.5l approx. 500-1000 l/h
100mm = 2.0l approx. 1000-1500 l/h
125mm = 3.5l approx. 2000- 2500 l/h
150mm = 5.0l approx. 2500-3500 l/h
25 grams per 100 litres of aquarium water
Ideally prior to use the RE-Carbon // active carbon in osmosis water insert and let stand 24 hours. Ideally the water exchange once.
Then the RE-Carbon // active carbon can be used without hesitation.
Dosing and instruction.pdf